Display real time graphics, system status, stocks, weather, RSS feeds, music information, news and sports updates with Vista Sideshow or Linux drivers on a 2nd dedicated LCD display. Monitor MRTG generated graphics from any remote systems and create your own python scripts for displaying your data (included in Linux package).
– 256×64 pixels graphic resolution display
– USB self powered with light blue backlight and dark blue pixels
– USB full-speed 2.0 support
– keypad interface
– Windows Vista drivers with SideShow support
– Windows XP opensource drivers
– Linux GUI installation
– Opensource drivers
– Customization through python scripts
– LCD4Linux support
– PCB: 5.39×1.55×0.56in. (LxWxH)
– LCD: 4.77×1.55in.